Full-Time Project Engineer – Battery Benchmarking
Project Engineer – Battery Benchmarking
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Perform electrical, mechanical and cost benchmarking of battery packs, electric motors and inverters;
- Develop test procedures and generate test programs customized to compare characteristics of batteries and e-drive systems;
- Execute analysis of large data sets to generate plots and scatterbands interpreting results in a timely and organized manner;
- Communication of results internally and externally to customers- Manage and expand capabilities.
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering or mechatronics;
- Several years of outstanding work experience with automotive batteries;
- High competence in benchmarking;
- Hands-on experience and strong capability with test equipment;
- Fundamental understanding of batteries, e-motors and inverters;
- Ability to analyze and maintain large data sets;
- High communication and presentation skills;
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude;
- Fluent in English (must) and German (preferred);
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation.
How to Applyhttps://www.davinci-e.de/stellenangebot/project-engineer-mf-battery-benchmarking-aachen/
243 total views, 1 today