Internship Project Assistant Internship
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) was launched by the construction sector in 2004 to develop new Research & Development & Innovation strategies to improve competitiveness and take up environmental challenges. Closely working with the European Commission in the framework of the Energy efficient buildings public-private partnership (EeB PPP), the ECTP is recognized by the European Commission as a key industrial stakeholders forum.
With over 150 international member-organizations from the whole supply chain of the Built Environment (large companies, SMEs, research centres, universities, professional federations), ECTP offers its members various services and benefits: participation in the definition of the European Strategic Research Agendas, access to knowledge, resource and expertise on European research programmes, opportunities for networking, training and development.
The intern will contribute to the following activities:
Communication activities & dissemination of projects results
- Design coordination of communication documents (e.g. booklet, leaflet, brochure)
- Organization of events and workshops
- Management of expert groups’ activities
- Community management (LinkedIn & Twitter)
EeB PPP Monitoring Report
- Support to the preparation of the yearly EeB PPP monitoring report to the European Commission and the EeB PPP Project Review 2017
- Collection & analysis of data from 140 research projects to get the impact and main outcomes of the PPP and
- Identification of potential members
- Promotion of ECTP activities
- Bilateral meetings with members, potential members and European partners
YOU ARE OR YOU HAVE
- A University’s degree in Business and/or Communication
- English-native speaker. French is an asset.
- An interest for innovation, energy efficiency and the construction sector
- A good understanding of the European institutions
- Ability to quickly grasp information on technical issues
- Digital proficient (Word, Excel, Power Point). Skills in graphism is a plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- An international work experience in the capital of the European Union
- The opportunity to discover innovative technologies in the field of construction and energy efficiency
- Be part of a four-person team located in Brussels and Nice
- Location: ECTP offices are located in the European Quarter in the Renewable Energy House (Rue d’Arlon 63-67 1040 Brussels).
- When: as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months minimum.
How to ApplySend a CV and a brief motivation letter with your availability to Anne-Claire STRECK: email@example.com Deadline for applications: 10th March Interviews will take place preferably in Brussels. Find out more about us: www.ectp.org
128 total views, 1 today