Full-Time Project Assistant
Who we’re looking for
The EDAA is looking for a motivated, tech-savvy candidate to join our team!
If you’re a proactive self-starter with a professional attitude, and are eager to gain experience in the world of online digital advertising, then this opportunity is for you!
What we give
You will gain valuable experience working in a multicultural, multilingual environment. In a small team, you’ll get exposure to real industry challenges.
There is back-office work involved, though your ability on the job may open additional opportunities such as participation at external events. We’re a digital organisation and we believe in meaningful work.
What we do
The EDAA’s aim is to build on industry best practice guidelines, to provide consumers with greater transparency, choice and control over their online advertising preferences. Currently we work with approx. 160 companies spanning the entire online ad industry. The EDAA has been created and is governed by a broad industry coalition, representing advertisers, communications agencies, direct marketers, ad tech, and media.
What you’ll be doing
Working in our office in central Brussels, you will be responsible for:
Centralised support role
- Supporting the team in responding to external queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Maintaining relationships with EDAA participating companies, suppliers, and key stakeholders.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM platform (Insightly) and general database work.
- Monitor EU and national-level developments on privacy, data protection, and digital advertising-related issues;
- Follow and report on various industry initiatives (such as the Coalition of Better Ads).
- Work closely with the Communications Coordinator to implement various communications initiatives, including events, pan-European campaigns, social media and website development;
- Maintaining internal Knowledge Management System;
- Updating online content platform with all key documentation for stakeholders.
- Support the organisation of meetings (dates, agendas, working papers, etc.);
- Draft minutes of meetings.
What skills and experience you need
We’re looking for a variety of skills and backgrounds, though ideally the successful applicant will have/be:
- Excellent written and spoken English; ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Basic knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem;
- Awareness of online privacy issues (or willingness to learn);
- Interest in European affairs and EU policy processes;
- Computer-savvy, accustomed with technology;
- Experience with CRM tools (or willingness to learn);
- Proven organisational skills;
- Keen to learn about business-to-business sales;
- A team player, with a communicative and open approach;
- A positive attitude and outlook!
How to Apply
Important informationAll applications must be submitted by latest Friday 25 August. A full application must consist of your CV and cover letter. We will only contact you further (within a week of the deadline) if you have been shortlisted as a potential fit. If shortlisted you will be contacted to schedule a time for a short telephone interview. A select number of candidates will be asked to a further in-office interview. All applications should be sent to Dave Barron at email@example.com, with the subject heading: “APPLICATION: EDAA PROJECT ASSISTANT”.
More information about the EDAAThe European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance is a non-profit organisation based in Brussels and is responsible for enacting key aspects of the self-regulatory initiative for Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA) across Europe. EDAA principally acts as the central licensing body for the OBA Icon and provides technical means for consumers to exercise transparency and control over OBA through the www.youronlinechoices.eu online consumer choice platform. EDAA is governed by EU-level organisations which make up the value chain of OBA within Europe and acts to ensure European consistency in approach. More information can be found at www.edaa.eu.
809 total views, 1 today