Internship Project Administration and Communication Internship
Project Administration and Communication Internship
About the internship
The project intern will be based in the research platform. Their role is to support and learn from the work of our experienced multinational team of professionals skilled in research, and the evaluation, transfer and translation of knowledge. The intern will mostly contribute to our exciting Horizon2020 research project called INHERIT which is identifying ways of living, moving and consuming that protect the environment and promote health and health equity. This project aims to encourage us to modify our current lifestyles, characterised by a ‘take, make, consume, dispose’ model of growth, to formulate scenarios for a more sustainable future, and to design, implement and test inter-sectoral initiatives to achieve the desired change.
- Administration/coordination: Assisting EuroHealthNet’s research platform in their role as the INHERIT project coordinator, e.g. supporting the initial implementation process of twelve INHERIT pilot studies taking place across Europe by.
- Communication: Supporting that information on the progress of the project will be communicated within the 18 partner consortium, that the pilot studies and other INHERIT outcomes is clearly communicated on the INHERIT website, reporting on internal meetings, contributing content for the website, newsletter, blogs, etc. Monitoring outputs from relevant sources of information that can feed into or be linked to INHERIT.
- Events: Help to organise upcoming events like the citizens meetings and workshops with policy makers in different European countries to discuss findings of the INHERIT Visioning and Backcasting exercise, and the 3rd INHERIT Steering Group Meeting (late 2017).
- Cross-cutting: Contributing to other elements of the work programme: as part of EuroHealthNet’s team, you will actively work on internal and external communications, capacity building and knowledge development, administration and events organisation.
- You are educated to at least degree level in a relevant field;
- You should be interested in and have some knowledge of health, public health or health inequalities, and environment and sustainability;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (native speaker level), knowledge of other European languages is an asset;
- You have some knowledge of the research arena at the European level and of the EU institutions;
- You have an ability to listen to, understand and communicate detailed and complex subjects;
- You have a proactive mind-set, willing to take the initiative, and a pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to meet rapidly changing projects and priorities;
- You have excellent IT skills and are proficient in using the office suite and DropBox.
How to Applyhttp://eurohealthnet.eu/about-us/job-vacancies
413 total views, 1 today