Full-Time Programme Coordinators (English and French)
Programme Coordinators (English and French)
Solvay Executive Education is looking for two full-time Programme Coordinators (English and French) for its EXECUTIVE MBA and ADVANCED MASTERS programmes
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English.
In order to fulfil its mission, Solvay Executive Education department is currently looking for two full-time Programme Coordinators (English and French) for its EXECUTIVE MBA and ADVANCED MASTERS programmes.
Under the supervision of the Programme Manager, he/she will be responsible for the successful implementation of several aspects of the programme including: candidates and students affairs, administration management, events organization and career support.
Purpose of the role
- Providing administrative, operational and general support to candidates, students and alumni;
- Animating alumni and participants network;
- Organising programme events;
- Coordinating social networks activities;
- Collaborating with the Career Services team.
Key areas of responsibility
CANDIDATES & STUDENTS AFFAIRS:
- Execution of operational and administrative tasks related to candidates’ selection and enrolment;
- Operational support to students during the whole academic cycle;
- Coordination of social networks in collaboration with the programme manager and the marketing team;
- Developing and nurturing relations with students and alumni.
FACULTY AFFAIRS (for Advanced Masters only):
- Taking care of the course organisation, including preparation of course material, logistic (schedule, rooms, catering…), evaluation, course quality monitoring and exams;
- Providing daily support to the faculty.
- Follow-up of administrative requests from participants and alumni;
- Supporting Programme Manager on the invoicing process and financial follow-up;
- Data collection for programme certifications, subsidies and rankings.
- Developing programme-related social events;
- Organizing promotional and recruitment events;
- Scheduling assessment sessions for candidates selection.
- Operational support to the Career Services team in the context of recruitment activities and career sessions.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous organizational competences;
- Capacity to interact with demanding stakeholders and to build strong relations within a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to take initiatives, prioritize and work under set deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Relevant IT and social media management skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/ Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter…).
Profile and Experience:
- Min. 3-year experience in a client-support job;
- Experience in multi-tasking, operational positions;
- Flexibility to work occasionally in the evening and week-end, when requested;
- Availability to coordinate residential seminars outside Brussels;
- Knowledge of executive education sector is a plus;
- Experience in a demanding business environment is an asset.
- A full-time job to be fulfilled in collaboration with a dynamic, international team;
- A non-routine position in constant interaction with multi-cultural stakeholders.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and cv to email@example.com by 24 March 2017 at the latest. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Please note that given the important number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
543 total views, 1 today