Full-Time Production Engineer
Missions and Responsibilities
WHAT DOES A PRODUCTION ENGINEER DO?
As Production Engineer you will be part of the production team in Antwerp and you will manage the day to day business in a busy production department such as the coordination of maintenance activities together with production while avoiding reliability impact.
You will be responsible for the follow up and optimization of our production units. By doing so, you will not lose out of sight that efficiency goes hand in hand with reliability and safety.
You have the ability to set the right priorities and see what really matters in a production environment. You are a good communicator, which helps you to have an excellent relationship with other departments both on site and externally. You have the capacity to start things moving in the right direction.
Competencies and Profile
WHAT ARE THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS?
You can become a Production Engineer with a Master Degree in Engineering (chemistry, bio,…): what really counts is your ability and willingness to continuously develop yourself!
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Teamplayer: Working as a team is one of the key principles for success on a production site. You must be able to work together and find the best solution together with the team;
- Independent: You are expected to to work independently. Taking initiative is highly promoted;
- “Hands – on mentality”: You should be able to find solutions on your own; don’t sit and wait for others to decide;
- Communication Skills: You will be in direct contact with colleagues, other departments international experts, customers,… You must be able to clearly express yourself to them in a friendly and professional way;
- Flexibility: This is not a 9 to 5 job. If needed it is expected from you that you go the extra mile;
- Learning agility: You get the best out of situations by learning on the job and by peers. You are willing to continuously develop your skills and knowledge;
- Bilingual: Dutch & English are a must. French is a plus.
How to Applyhttps://airliquide.recruitmentplatform.com/career.jobdetails.php?id=PDMFK026203F3VBQBV7LOQW0B&nPostingID=9176&nPostingTargetID=16131&mask=airextdynamic&lg=EN
58 total views, 2 today