Full-Time Process Automation and MES Engineer
Process Automation and MES Engineer
In this position, your will be responsible to apply/maintain/develop process automation and Manufacturing Execution System (MES), engineering knowledge, solutions and standards for Nestlé Purina PetCare, ensuring compliance, target cost, target quality and target speed are met. In addition you will support the factories in the network with your specific expert knowledge and provide technical assistance.
- Provide or develop robust URS “User Requirement Specifications”, FDS/TDS “Functional and Technical Design Specifications” for automation and MES systems to ensure sustainable quality and process needs;
- Design, develop and maintain process automation & MES libraries;
- Develop further, the automation and MES framework used for process automation solution including functional, technical and operational documentation;
- Adapt, facilitate and standardize methodology for enabling process focus in our dry, wet & snacks divisions by process control automation;
- Roll out and retrofit of process automation and MES solutions;
- Support advanced process control applications and other efficiency improvements in NPPE pet food plants;
- Provide support for effective project execution;
- Promote and ensure appropriate involvement of cross functional teams;
- Build and share expertise including participation in workshops & training sessions, such as training for engineers/technologists/operators as well as actively participate in the technical assistance to factories;
- Coach and integrate new engineers within the team;
- Perform and support FAT, SAT and machine qualifications including hardware/software set up or I/O checks (line commissioning, start-up and ramp-up).
Mandatory professional experience and education
- Information Technology Engineering/Process Automation Engineering or equivalent university degree;
- Deep knowledge of Rockwell Automation technologies (PLC’s, Fieldbus Networks, Devices & Software) like ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Ethernet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet , RSLogix/Studio 5000), and Wonderware technologies (WW System Platform/InTouch/Historian and WW MES modules;
- Programming languages (Microsoft .NET and MS SQL Reporting Services) as well as MS SQL Server data base knowledge are required;
- Technical know-how in practical operations, incl. project management skills, planning and organization (documentation of the automation framework);
- Experience in process automation and MES engineering, process operations & advanced process control concepts or as corporate engineer of a market or similar experience in other companies;
- Experience in process automation and MES project design, development, implementation and execution in factories (min 3 years);
- Total of above experiences of 5 years minimum;
- Highly Health & Safety oriented and involved in continuous improvement approach;
- Experience in delivering trainings, coaching, and in workshops facilitation;
- Fluent in English and good technical document writing skills;
- This position might require up to 70% travelling time.
Other preferred professional experience
- Food and beverage industry experience;
- International experience/Expose to multicultural environment;
- Wonderware Certified;
- Any other European language.
How to Applyhttps://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=170002CZ&lang=en#.WQb_jq4OGII
197 total views, 2 today