This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Aug 2017
Full-Time Preventive Quality Engineer APQP – Lifestyle Audio
Preventive Quality Engineer APQP – Lifestyle Audio
- Member of the quality organization within OEM programs (Software, Hardware & Manufacturing) and ensure adherence to Harman Business Management System (BMS) Product Lifecycle Management processes within the programs;
- Coach engineering teams in best practices in all areas of the product lifecycle, with a focus on successful SW and HW integration;
- Plan and schedule cross functional activities worldwide in different regions. Activities include: maturity level reviews, preparation for customer audits, assisting project team with process adherence, gap resolutions and successful project execution;
- Represent the interface to Quality Leader at customer side and work closely with customer interfaces in Quality and Engineering;
- Coordinate quality impacting decisions and / or escalations on program side between all parties;
- Review all appropriate documentations, processes & results applicable, related to this projects and if needed organize audits to get a visibility about the status;
- Report program health status regularly to different internal and external management levels.
- Diploma/Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- More than 5 years’ experience in automotive quality or Program Management in similar programs;
- Good experience in manufacturing and electronics;
- Experience in leading customer escalations;
- Requires knowledge of Quality Management systems, especially. ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, VDA 6.3, A-SPICE and Generic Customer requirements of OEMs, as well as FMEA;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (German is a plus);
- Willingness to travel (10 – 20%).
How to Applyhttps://jobs.harman.com/job/Budapest%2C-Hungary-Preventive-Quality-Engineer-APQP-Lifestyle-Audio-BU/422837800/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS
240 total views, 2 today