Full-Time PostDoc Position
A PostDoc position within a project dealing with tissue engineering and development of novel biomimetic hydrogels for 3D stem cell culture and differentiation. We develop 3D Printed/Bioprinted constructs that mimic natural cell environment, with the aim of generating cartilage and bone tissue starting from stem cells embedded in hydrogels.
TU Wien (Technische Universität Wien) is located in the heard of Vienna, Austria. The highly interdisciplinary group of additive manufacturing technologies (http://amt.tuwien.ac.at) is developing innovative 3D printing approaches and materials. We are looking to further strengthen our team with a PostDoc having background in tissue engineering, stem cell biology or related field.
- PhD in life sciences, biomedical engineering or related field;
- Experience with stem cell culture and differentiation techniques including, but not limited to bone marrow stem cells, adipose derived stem cells, and IPS is desired;
- Practical knowledge of biochemical and molecular biology techniques (qPCR, WB, EIA, immunostaining);
- Experience with 3D scaffolds and/or hydrogel encapsulation for cartilage and bone tissue engineering would be considered an advantage;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Proven report writing skills including publications;
- Experience in writing SOPs.
Working in an innovative, well‐equipped and scientifically stimulating surrounding.
Further training opportunities.
Initial employment contract for one year Full or part time (up to 40 hrs/week) with a standard University salary (Gehaltsgruppe B1 around € 3.600 Brutto x 14 per year).
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit a PDF file with a brief statement of research interests and curriculum vitae with the list of publications and indicate contact details up to two referees, directly to: email@example.com.
511 total views, 1 today