Full-Time Policy Officer/Policy Adviser
Policy Officer/Policy Adviser
PensionsEurope, the voice for workplace pensions in Europe, is looking for a full-time policy officer/policy adviser to join its Brussels secretariat. We represent the national associations of pension funds and similar institutions for workplace pension provision. PensionsEurope has a total of 24 member associations in EU Member States and other European countries. PensionsEurope, through its members, covers workplace pensions of over 110 million EU citizens and represents more than € 4 trillion in assets.
If you have working experience in the field of pensions or financial services regulation, we would like to hear from you. We offer the opportunity to work as part of a small team and the chance to become an expert in the field of funded pensions that is becoming increasingly important in order to provide adequate pensions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitoring, analysing and advising on legal and political developments affecting pensions at European, transnational and national level, particularly in the following areas: pension policy and pension fund legislation, financial services regulation, taxation, internal market and EU supervisory agencies (EIOPA, ESMA, EBA);
- Representing PensionsEurope at the EU institutions and in activities with stakeholders;
- Preparing position papers and other policy documents, studies and presentations;
- Communicating with and responding to members;
- Contributing to external communication materials.
- A university (Master or higher) degree;
- Knowledge of EU affairs, pension policy and legislation, supervisory mechanisms, financial services regulation or taxation law;
- Relevant experience, preferably in the EU institutional environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Well-developed social, organisational and communication skills;
- Dynamic and flexible personality;
- Capacity to work independently and in a small team;
- Knowledge of a second EU working language is a plus.
The policy adviser will report directly to the Secretary General/CEO.
The deadline for applications is Friday 7 April 2017.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter in English to the attention of Mr. Matti Leppälä, Secretary General/CEO at: email@example.com or by regular mail to PensionsEurope, Koningsstraat 97 rue Royale, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. For further information please contact the Secretariat at +32 2 289 14 14. More information about PensionsEurope can be found on our website www.pensionseurope.eu.
466 total views, 1 today