Internship Policy Internship
- Closing date: 14.05.2017
- Location: Brussels
- Hours: Full time
- Starting date: end-May/beginning-June
This internship offers a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in European Union (EU) affairs, energy and environment issues.
- Monitoring the latest European news/activities in the EU energy, research and innovation (R&I), climate change and environment policies;
- Conducting comparative research on EU and Member State policies and regulation;
- Preparing for and participating in conferences, workshops and networking events;
- Preparing, managing and updating databases;
- Assisting with internal committee meetings and teleconferences;
- Active contribution to the day-to-day operations;
- Performing various administrative tasks.
- University or advanced degree, preferably in the field of Social Sciences (Political Science, International Relations, EU Studies, Law) or Engineering;
- English is the working language of the office; French and/or German are desirable;
- Knowledge of EU institutions and their workings;
- Familiarity with MS Office and Internet;
- Ability to take initiative and independently plan to meet deadlines;
- Positive attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour.
Please note that we offer a remuneration package to be discussed bilaterally.
How to ApplyPlease send a motivation letter and CV by email in English to Mr Joakim Bogdanoff at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “EASE Policy Internship” in the subject line. Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
782 total views, 1 today