Full-Time Policy Analyst
CEP – Centre for European Policy is the European-policy think tank of the non-profit foundation Stiftung Ordnungspolitik. We analyse the EU’s policy making from an economic and legal perspective. We seek a Policy Analyst.
He/she will be working on issues in the area of regulatory policy, encompassing especially financial markets regulation, digital economy and telecommunications regulation as well as Brexit issues.
Starting Date: June 2017.
- Master‘s Degree in Economics or Law;
- Familiarity with EU policy making and/or EU-Law;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to present complex matters in an intelligible way;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to work interdisciplinary;
- Willingness to travel;
- German language knowledge is an advantage.
- Draft policy briefs on current European regulatory projects in an interdisciplinary team of economists and lawyers;
- Follow up on European legislative dossiers;
- Contribute to external commissioned research projects on EU regulation;
- Maintain contacts with European policy makers, media and industry associations.
- A professional but informal and cooperative working atmosphere;
- Responsibility, feedback and the possibility to work on current topics of economic regulation;
- The successful applicant will be engaged initially for 12 months. Subject to funding and workload, the successful candidate may be offered an extension of the contract.
How to ApplyApplications (cover letter and CV) should be sent by email to Bert Van Roosebeke (email@example.com) with “Vacancy PA-RO 2017” in the subject line by 15 April 2017. Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Stiftung Ordnungspolitik - Centre for European Policy Kaiser-Joseph-Straße 266 | D-79098 Freiburg +49 761 386 93 0 | www.cep.eu
759 total views, 1 today