Full-Time Policy Adviser
The European Round Table of Industrialists brings together around 50 CEO’s of European Multinationals with sales exceeding € 1300 billion & providing 6.8 million jobs. They invest € 51 billion annually in R&D. ERT advocates policies at national & European levels to create conditions necessary to improve European growth & jobs.
- Reports to Secretary General;
- Run some ERT Working Groups;
- Monitor developments at EU Policy level;
- Prepare Working Group meetings’ content;
- Work with Assistant vis a vis meetings’ logistics;
- Research & prepare Position Papers, Briefings, Speeches & Notes, Press Releases, Publications, Web Content, Correspondence, Meeting Documents & Minutes;
- Liaise with Member Company Representatives;
- Support preparation of High level meetings with the Commission, Member State Governments & represent ERT externally (involves travel);
- Contact with other European Associations, European Parliament and Commission.
- University Degree(s) in Law, Economics, Business related subject OR EU Affairs;
- Minimum 6/7 years experience in a European Multinational OR Trade Association;
- Knowledge and experience of the EU Institutions & processes;
- Knowledge of Competition Policy would be an asset;
- Excellent English (written & spoken);
- Other European Languages are an asset;
- Excellent writing ability;
- Able to represent ERT – involved in advocacy;
- Ability to work in multicultural office & with Senior Company Management;
- Highly organised – tight deadlines;
- Team player.
Competitive Salary + Company Car, LV, Group Insurance, Hospitalisation, Smartphone.
How to Apply
Interested?For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967. To apply click here,
365 total views, 3 today