Full-Time Policy Adviser
EPF is looking for a talented and motivated young professional to join its Secretariat as Policy Adviser.
The candidate will contribute towards the development and implementation of EPF’s policy, advocacy and campaign work in line with the EPF Strategic Plan and develop our role as the key interlocutor on cross-cutting policy issues with the EU Institutions.
- A university degree or equivalent education and experience;
- Knowledge of the EU Institutions and policy procedures;
- Knowledge of EU health policy;
- 3-5 years of experience in policy/advocacy work at European and/or national level;
- Capacity for policy analysis and development of recommendations;
- Excellent writing skills, particularly drafting reports and briefing documents;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy;
- Willingness to travel regularly;
- Willingness to work unsociable hours occasionally given reasonable notice;
- Ability to be politically impartial in the application of duties.
How to ApplyQualified candidates should submit, only via email (mail subject: “Application for policy Adviser”), a cover letter convincing us in one paragraph that you will be the ideal candidate and CV in English to: email@example.com by 21 August 2016 at the latest. Candidature which do not respect of this will automatically rejected. For more information, please see the full job description.
574 total views, 2 today