This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Jan 2017
Full-Time Planning Engineer
Scope of work
As a Planning Engineer, your main missions will be to:
- Plan, and provide work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to give Engineering and Construction supervisors means to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution;
- Provide staff guidance to Engineering and Construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data;
- Analyze major capital projects to plan the most effective execution sequence in light of experience and current industry practices;
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve long term and short term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout the Company and with contractor organizations. Acts as technical consultant when required;
- Assist in the technical evaluation of contracts relative to their expertise in planning and scheduling and analyzes in detail performance reports;
- Evaluate the planning and scheduling information collected from Project Management Teams or contractors and advise management of exceptions to the plan and potential corrective action and/or impact to the project;
- Provide staff assistance in the preparation and maintenance of the Master Scheduling System in support of the capital program planning effort and/or other planning and scheduling reports, procedures and services;
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of planning and scheduling information collected from project teams or contractors and advises of significant exceptions to proposed and approved conditions and recommends corrective actions.
- Engineering Degree;
- 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas project;
- Knowledge of Primavera Software;
- Fluent in French and English, both written and verbally.
How to Applyhttp://www.anotech-energy.com/job/planning-engineer-5/
461 total views, 1 today