Full-Time Operations Coordinator
The American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU) speaks for American companies committed to Europe on trade, investment and competitiveness issues. It aims to ensure a growth-orientated business and investment climate in Europe.
AmCham EU is seeking an Operations Coordinator, mainly responsible for liaising with suppliers, the logistics of the office and welcoming our guests. He/she will be part of our Operations Services team, and will report directly to the Operations Director (also in close contact with our Events & Marketing team). We are looking for a proactive and outgoing person, with excellent IT knowledge and organizational skills.
- Main contact person for suppliers – e.g. cleaning company, drinks orders…;
- Orders all office stationery (e.g. letterheads) + soft drinks + meeting supplies etc…;
- Responsible for management and welcome of visitors at the reception;
- Assists in the logistical organization of internal events (printing badges, registration, others); sets up conference calls/equipment;
- Responsible for incoming calls (screening, answering and forwarding phone calls);
- Responsible for the logistics of internal meetings;
- Assists the Head of Operations Services in ad-hoc tasks;
- Dispatches publications and arranges mailings going out for publications.
- Proven experience in office management and negotiating with suppliers;
- Excellent IT knowledge (sending out invitations, updating calendars and databases, etc.);
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines;
- Hands-on and multitasking person;
- Outstanding communication skills – preferably outgoing personality and proactive;
- Team player able to work both independently and collaborate well with colleagues;
- Ideal candidate will have between 2-3 years’ experience.
Languages: Fluent English essential; French and Flemish, preferable
Start date: mid-April 2017 (preferably)
How to ApplyTo apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail to email@example.com with OPERATIONS COORDINATOR in the subject line. Deadline for applications: Friday, 24 March 2017/first round of interviews week 27/3. Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, AmCham EU will contact only successful candidates.
837 total views, 1 today