Full-Time Offshore Engineer
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL is recruiting an Offshore Engineer who is familiar with offshore renewable energy, in particular offshore wind.
The role is based in Paris, primarily focuses on the French market and other offshore wind markets in Europe. The successful applicant will also work with DNV GL teams around the globe to provide energy consulting services.
The responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical advice on offshore wind farm technology and development, e.g. concept assessment, offshore condition evaluation, risk analysis, marine operations advice and contractual support;
- Follow offshore market trends, meet customers, identify prospects, prepare offers and contribute to project execution;
- Grow the competence of the team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an offshore engineering field (Grandes Ecoles or equivalent);
- Experience of at least 4 years in offshore engineering, preferably in or related to renewable energy and also submarine cables;
- Track record in multi-disciplinary projects and exposure to work offshore;
- Familiarity with offshore regulations, standards and practices for European waters;
- Good presentation and customer relationship management skills as well as a consultancy mindset;
- Capable of working independently and contributing to multicultural project teams;
- Fluent in English and French with an ability to write concise reports in English;
- Good IT skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
How to Applyhttps://careers-dnvgl.icims.com/jobs/8813/offshore-engineer/job?mobile=false&width=966&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
305 total views, 1 today