Full-Time Office Manager/PA
Afore Consulting is a European public affairs consultancy in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels. This is a dynamic, friendly and ambitious team serving a client base of top-tier financial institutions and corporates.
Now an established consultancy, we are seeking a professional individual to be part of our growth strategy. In return we offer a permanent position, competitive salary and stimulating environment.
This role includes:
- Organising meetings, conference calls and managing the diary scheduling of a Director;
- Booking travel and accommodation;
- Assisting with events and conferences;
- Maintaining and devising office administrative systems;
- Project coordination;
- Support with presentations and reports;
- Supporting on the administration of client accounts.
To succeed in this role, candidates should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Native level English is a prerequisite and good knowledge of Dutch or French is required;
- A confident and professional manner;
- Be highly organized and methodical;
- Demonstrate personal drive and initiative;
- Be able to deal with multiple priorities;
- Capable of working independently but knows when to seek advice or decisions;
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office software in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Accurate with strong attention to detail;
- Enjoys working in an international environment with a multicultural team.
This is a full time role with a permanent Belgian contract. Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to interview.
How to ApplyTo apply, please email a short motivation letter and a CV to email@example.com.
543 total views, 3 today