Full-Time Military LCE – Mechanical Design Engineer
Military LCE – Mechanical Design Engineer
Design modifications to components and assemblies related to gas turbine engines in service.
In this role you will:
- Concur to the concept definition and sequent design of the modifications required to improve gas turbine engine components and assemblies in order to fulfill either Customer or Company requirements.
- Issue the technical documents (i.e. drawings, specifications, schemes) relevant to the components and modules design.
- Prepare and sustain all the technical gates and reviews.
- Complete specific design tasks related to technical investigations on engines/components, in cooperation with the assigned team.
- Use the design tools: CAD as Unigraphics, and FEM /CAE as Nastran, Ansys and in-house SW’s .
- Build an expertise in gas turbine mechanical design.
- Master Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering from an accredited university (bachelor degree will be considered based on level of experience)
- Good English and Italian language knowledge, both written and oral
- PC proficiency
- EU Work Permit
- Desired Characteristics
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience with 3D CAD tools
- Experience with FEM tools
- Experience in aeronautical mechanical gas turbine component or module design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Applyhttps://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&noback=0&partnerid=54&siteid=5346&jobid=1341755#jobDetails=undefined
238 total views, 2 today