Internship Media Intern
EAVI – the European Association for Viewers Interests is looking for a new Intern with strong interest in the field of new media who will complement our small team. EAVI is a non-profit association working in the fields of media, citizenship and education. Its primary objective is to promote the interests of citizens as media users. To achieve its objective, EAVI develops a wide range of activities across Europe. For more information www.eavi.eu
- Identifying relevant material and write short articles to feed our publishing needs on social networks, website and newsletter. More in general help with the maintenance of EAVI’s online presence and contributing to its communication strategy, including its cartoons.
- Following and analyzing trends in media literacy education.
- Assist with general administrative duties. It includes admin issues, monitoring EU affairs activities and contribute to fundraising and proposals drafting.
- The intern will be involved in all activities of EAVI (current projects and new initiatives) and she/he is expected to contribute energy and ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Good research skills.
- Time management skills and ability to work independently.
The intern should already be based in Brussels and will be able to start on the 16 January. The traineeship is for 6 months. The intern will receive 300 EUR a month plus a monthly allowance of 50 EUR for travel expenses. Applications will be handled on a rolling basis, don’t wait to submit your application.
How to ApplyBefore applying, we encourage the potential trainee to read EAVI’s brochure, excerpts from EAVI’s studies and our initiatives in order to familiarize with concepts related to our activities. If interested please send us a short motivation letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
713 total views, 2 today