Full-Time Marketing & Recruitment Officer
Marketing & Recruitment Officer
Solvay Executive Education is recruiting a new team member to manage the marketing & communication activities for our Advanced Masters Porfolio. The Marketing & Recruitment Officer’s mission is to develop and implement the Advanced Masters marketing strategy and be responsible for the sales and recruitment of our programmes.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English.
He/She works into the team of Advanced Masters department and reports to the Programme Manager. He/She works in tight collaboration with the Executive Education Marketing Department.
Marketing & communication
- Define and execute the yearly marketing & sales plan for Solvay Advanced Masters with the main mission to increase our sales:
- Manage Solvay Advanced Masters brand and visual identity;
- Design and enhance our presence on social media and education-related websites;
- Develop and update communication channels, including website, landing pages, newsletter, emailing, brochures, display advertising campaigns, …
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for optimization.
- Promote and organize onsite and online information sessions;
- Present the programmes during promotional events (jobs and education fairs);
- Follow-up on potential candidates’ requests (call, email, …);
- Convert prospects into customers;
- Follow-up with the CRM;
- Manage & analyse leads data to improve our processes.
- Responsible for developing quality interactions within our alumni community;
- Assist the Programme Manager in the launch of new programmes.
- Good knowledge of marketing communication techniques, demonstrable experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns: experience with a CMS solution, web optimization, email marketing, SEO/SEA, Google Analytics, content marketing, and interactive advertising is a must;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Commercially and results driven with strong service-oriented mindset;
- Highly creative and ”millennial-oriented mindset” when interacting on social networks;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- You feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications;
- Excellent personal organization, and project management;
- Knowledge of graphic & videos editing tools is a plus.
- Degree in business/marketing or related field. Substantial practical experience in the area of digital marketing is a must;
- At least two to three years of experience in corporate communications and/or marketing role;
- Proficiency in English and French. All marketing actions will be in English. Dutch is a plus;
- Proven experience using different communications techniques and channels to deliver messages, including experience in managing website and social media content;
- Experience in education is an asset;
- Flexibility to work occasionally in the evening and week-end, when requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting full-time job within a renowned and fast-growing organisation dedicated to the promotion of top-level education;
- A multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment;
- A non-routine position implying diversified actions and exchanges with a dynamic international team with multi-cultural stakeholders;
- A high level of autonomy and numerous interactions with a variety of external players;
- Great networking opportunities within academic community and corporate world.
How to ApplyCandidates fulfilling these criteria are invited to send their application (cv + motivation letter) by email to Mrs Hélène Lambillon: email@example.com before June 1st 2017. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Please note that given the important number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
328 total views, 4 today