Full-Time Marketing Manager
Summary of the role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving & implementing all marketing activities at the ACO level, throughout all channels and in full alignment with the Corporate Marketing guidelines. He/She is in charge of designing, recommending, executing and monitoring the Marketing plans for the business segment for the Benelux region.
He/she will also hold the responsibility for the marketing & pricing support of a defined range of products within the Amadeus Benelux portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities
Marketing strategy & planning
- Define the marketing strategy and the marketing plan for the different sub segments
- Design the yearly marketing plans in collaboration with the Marketing Director and various commercial & product teams
- Propose & own the yearly advertising & promotion budget
Customer needs & opportunity identification
- Analyze & prioritize business needs of each business line & revenue stream
- Define the needs of the local customer subsegments and map the portfolio against these needs, based on Central guidelines
- Together with Sales & Product, regularly evaluate the market potential of unfulfilled customer needs & future marketing opportunities.
Marketing Program Development & Management
- Define & manage Marketing programs to successfully achieve key commercial targets for the various business lines / revenue streams.
- Maintain network with key stake holders & industry associations
Offerings & Value Propositions
- Design & evaluate value propositions to address unique customer business with the right positioning at the right price.
- Define and track the pricing strategy for the various offerings & compare with competitors pricing strategy
- Be responsible for the offer / solution launch & monitor the results, in close co-ordination with the Sales & Product teams
Business and competitive intelligence
- Proactively conduct intelligence surveys & studies to feel the business market pulse, in collaboration with the Central organization
- Design & deploy communication plans & monitor results
- Ensure that Regional Marketing Communication guidelines are applied within the local market.
- Propose alternative plans and advice on media mix optimising options.
- Recommend and agree with the various stakeholders on the implementation of the communication plan, methodology, channels, deliverables, content, KPIs, others.
Marketing Performance management
- Monitor the effect of marketing activities on revenue and profit per segment & propose corrective actions to reach assigned objectives
- University degree in Marketing or Economics.
- Other Marketing qualifications would be an asset
- Knowledge, Skills:
- Solid marketing background and management skills
- B2B experience
- Experience in designing & successfully driving Marketing programs including setting financial & commercial targets and evaluating results
- Excellent understanding of consumer / customer behaviour
- Experience in building Value Propositions
- Ability to create and justify business cases for necessary investments
- Strong affinity for IT & technology, proficient in Office applications, internet and its various components and familiarity with project management tools
- Digitally & E-com savvy & familiar with the latest online marketing & social media tools
- Good networking skills
- Local languages and excellent level of written and oral English
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role within a customer / service-driven environment, in a B2B.
- Knowledge & understanding of the travel technology and the Corporate Travel would be an advantage
How to Applyhttps://career012.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=AmadeusProd&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=64503&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.cr
304 total views, 2 today