Full-Time Marketing Manager Rubber Reinforcement
Marketing Manager Rubber Reinforcement
As a marketing manager you will be responsible to gather market intelligence and translate these insights into growth initiative programs. You will also define and execute the communication strategy. You will report to a senior team member in the Global Business Platform and be part of the Global RR team.
You will be responsible to:
- Create tools to gather market, customer and competitor intelligence to have actionable insights for current and future business needs & scenario planning.
- Lead, train and educate the organization to utilize current intelligence for the elaboration of global and local business strategies.
- Make sure we understand and define demand drivers, trends in the market, customer and end-user needs.
- Define proper growth initiative programs, target markets and customer groups in cooperation with the Global & Regional Account Managers.
- Define product / technology & service differentiators and competitive positioning.
- Define the communication strategy in order to increase our awareness, improve perception and improve our brand equity.
- Plan and follow up marketing & communication budgets, also for external events such as Tire Tech etc.
- Develop and coordinate the roll out of communication / promotion actions in alignment with Global Marketing & Communication guidelines.
- You are holding a master degree in applied economics, engineering or sciences
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience with marketing in a B2B or B2C environment or you gained experience in strategic consultancy
- You speak English fluently
- You are willing to travel globally and you are open for international exposure. You are interested to work in different cultures and environments
- You are energized by getting things done with & through others
How to Applyhttp://www.bekaert.com/en/jobs/5796/marketing-manager-rubber-reinforcement
731 total views, 2 today