Full-Time Marketing Manager CMA
Marketing Manager CMA
As a Marketing Manager within our CMA department you support the CMA (Russia-CIS, Middle-East and Africa) regions in the elaboration and implementation of their strategic plan to grow their Consumer and Commercial business profitability. You help these regions to understand the need of the BOSS (our end customer), our competition and business partners and develop their business in interaction with BSEU and appropriate functions to ensure full utilization of our group strengths and toolbox.
You become the expert and go-to person on our (CMA) end customer’s needs and expectations, for both the regions and BSEU stakeholders. You drive market intelligence by coordinating the implementation of processes and approach for monitoring and evaluating market demand, competitor market shares and strategies and market trends, and guide the regions in implementing comprehensive analysis on our end user.
You develop and drive the implementation of a standardized customer value proposition and develop a Give & Take offer and lock-in to increase our footprint in Retail and Distributors.
You become the guardian of the Bridgestone brands and support regional Trade Marketing activities based on BSEU direction. You identify BSEU processes and toolboxes which will support the CMA strategy (e.g. channel mapping, channel attractiveness measurements, value chain analysis, etc.), support the training and roll-out in the regions and identify existing needs and future opportunities for a combined BSEU and CMA customer approach.
Education (type & level):
- Master degree in Business Management, Marketing or Sales, or any related field.
- You can benefit from a minimum of 5-7 years in a similar position (Channel Management, Marketing);
- You have experience in leading a marketing agenda from a central function and in developing customer value proposition and/or channel strategy (concept to implementation);
- Knowledge of the Russia-CIS/Africa/Gulf markets are a strong benefit for this role.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- You have a strategic mindset and strong analytical skills;
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and matrix organization;
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are result oriented and have a proactive mindset;
- You have strong communication skills to liaise with and guide the different geographical areas (CMA region) and to liaise with other departments and are able to build connections and influence in a matrix organization;
- You show a high level of initiative;
- You are willing to travel 25 to 40% of the time to regional markets.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Russian and/or Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
How to Applyhttp://www.bridgestone.eu/corporate/job-opportunities/marketing-manager-cma/
363 total views, 2 today