Full-Time Marketing Manager
Norlha is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious association based in Lausanne, Switzerland, that supports remote communities in the Himalayas in building capacities that will allow their sustainable development, through integrated projects in food security, income generation and environment protection, with a strong focus on supporting women. Currently Norlha is looking for:
Professional part time volunteer position
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you have what it takes to increase our visibility, develop our brand and attract sponsors? Could you help promote our ambassador, the top Swiss mountaineer, Sophie Lavaud in her fundraising for Norlha?
· Develop visibility, membership
· Fundraising campaigns
· Help develop the Norlha brand as a Swiss NGO
Location: Lausanne, partial home-based work possible
· Develop new partnerships and cultivate new sponsors
· Support our ambassador in her campaigns
· Work closely with our Partnership team in attracting new sources of funding
· Use key digital marketing tools and social media
We are looking for an experienced self-starter with plenty of ideas to help drive funding and campaigning over the next two years.
· Two or more years experiences in a marketing department
· Good organisational and communication skills
· Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
· Interest in the Himalayan region and people
· May suit professional who is newly retired or taking a break
· Knowledge with an experience in working field, dynamic team
· An opportunity to make a difference with an ambitious NGO
· Training and professional development opportunities
· Never a dull moment
*Duration and work time:* Minimum 12 months, at least 30%
This post is not paid and an applicant must have a legal right to volunteer in Switzerland.
How to Apply*Expected start date:* As soon as possible upon mutual agreement *Application process:* Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, ref. Marketing manager by November 5, 2016
409 total views, 1 today