This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Feb 2017
Full-Time Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with the business and define communication strategies to support SWIFT’s customer engagement, specfically in support of SWIFT’s Corporate team;
- Provide communications support to teams working on the delivery of financial messaging and shared services;
- Bring your industry experience and communications expertise to become a strategic advisor to the business teams;
- Project manage, deliver and execute promotional campaigns using a wide range of communications channels and tactics (including online and social media, and events such as our annual Sibos conference);
- Create compelling content for business audiences using your great writing skills (in English) to help us reach out to our 10 000+ community members and beyond;
- Produce and manage multi-channel communications, including advertising, and SWIFT-branded collateral (including brochures, videos);
- Work with management, other Marketing Communications partners, suppliers, media/PR agencies, in order to prepare, plan and implement actions;
- Help us continuously improve the way we do things, and bring new ideas to the table to make best use of SWIFT’s communication tools and channel.
Do you have what it takes?
- Based on your experience of working in communications you will be a strong asset in helping SWIFT to drive customer engagement and to promote our products and services;
- You are native or near-native (equivalent) in English (both spoken and written);
- You have knowledge (via university studies) or direct work experience in a relevant role in the banking or payments sector;
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to achieve your objectives and priorities with a sense of ownership;
- You are comfortable with complexity, and can run or manage complex projects;
- You are able to execute insightful communication strategies in line with corporate objectives;
- You have creativity and clarity of writing and expression, can convert technically complex material into compelling business messages, and enjoy copywriting challenges;
- You are open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player. You gain energy through collaboration with others.
Education, experience and interests
- Experience in banking or payments communication is highly desirable;
- You already have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience within the industry in a marketing or communications role;
- University degree (in Business, marketing, economics, finance, communications/journalism, or a related subject.);
- Working knowledge of social and digital media.
How to Applyhttps://careers-swift.icims.com/jobs/3588/marketing-communications-specialist/job?mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
459 total views, 1 today