Full-Time Marketing Assistant
Steptoe is looking for a Marketing Assistant for an initial period of 1 year, with the possibility of an extension, to start as soon as possible. You would be working under the supervision of the Brussels office’s Marketing Manager, and in close collaboration with the firm’s marketing team, based in Washington, DC; as well as with Steptoe lawyers based in Brussels and other offices. This role would provide valuable insights and experience for candidates interested in corporate communications and EU public affairs; as well as a friendly, challenging, and entrepreneurial working environment.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with native-level English skills and a keen interest in marketing and business communications. You would play an important role in the marketing team, so we rely on the successful candidate to be organized, accurate, highly professional, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
Essential requirements & skills:
- Excellent English – both written and spoken;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information and present it clearly and concisely;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Very good research and organization skills;
- Team player;
- Proactive and comfortable sharing ideas within a group;
- Client-oriented mentality; good communication and diplomatic skills.
A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration is preferable. Experience with e-mail marketing systems, website content management systems, as well as with using and updating databases is a plus. Prior experience in a law firm would be ideal, but not a must.
- Support in organizing and promoting events and webinars (draft event invitations; assist with all preparatory and follow-up activities and correspondence, etc.);
- Draft marketing content for the Steptoe website, Intranet, and other marketing materials such as brochures and presentations; format marketing materials; update website practice pages and bios;
- Research internal materials and marketing systems for information to be included in legal directory submissions and pitches; and draft entries for directory submissions, pitches, proposals, and presentations to prospective clients;
- Proofread articles, briefings, and client alerts to meet marketing style guidelines; send out client alerts and newsletters using e-mail marketing service;
- Conduct market and client research;
- Participate in regular project-related meetings in Brussels and marketing meetings with other offices;
- Regularly update marketing databases;
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Terms and conditions
You will be offered a compensated professional integration agreement.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Assistant”.
424 total views, 2 today