Internship Marketing and Communications Intern
European House Initiative it is recruiting students and young graduates for intership position with REFERRED SKILLS: Marketing Social Media/ Social Media Marketing Social Networking/SEO/CRM etc.
Duration: 3 – 6 months
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Strategic marketing plan fitted to your company needs and requirements.Analysis of Current Situation, Opportunity Assessment, Target Markets, Goals, Strategies, Timeline, Marketing Budget, Result Evaluation.
- Proven experience in marketing
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Monthly remuneration: to be discussed
- Build a practical and professional experience in a motivating and energetic environment.
- Access to quality internships with solid practical and professional experience and boosted employability.
- Exposure to a stream of cultural ideas in a stimulating work environment.
- Enter the labour market opportunities.
- Applying theoretical knowledge to real professional experience.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
447 total views, 2 today