NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com
), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Yachts. NUMECA is rapidly expanding, with a 2 digits growth rate over the last few years, and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 90 persons in Belgium and around 120 worldwide.
NUMECA offers a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, competitive benefits (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities.
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Marketing and Communication Coordinator to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Reference: job number : SAL-2016-01-N
In this role, you will be responsible for the marketing and communication coordination of NUMECA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of fairs and conferences, updating of our blog and website
- Organization of webinar sessions
- Development of social network activities
- Performance and development of market analysis in key verticals markets for NUMECA
- Development and follow up of the needed sales supports, and preparation of marketing material
- Regular contact with branch offices and agents to answer their marketing and communication queries and needs
- Preparation and analysis of customer surveys
- Reporting in our CRM environment, in collaboration with the sales team and the CRM coordinator.
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business School Degree, or Engineering Degree with a fist experience in Marketing / Communicaton
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and communication technologies
- Keen interest in technical subjects is a plus
- Dynamic, self-starting with a can-do mindset
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have excellent communication and analytical skills, and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
How to Apply
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: Joris Vanherzeele, Sales Director Europe, NUMECA International s.a. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate clearly the reference job number.
586 total views, 1 today