This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Mar 2017
Full-Time Market Manager Packaging
Market Manager Packaging
As Market Manager for the Packaging segment, you support the Head of Marketing. More detailed, within this position you:
- Identify market needs and customer demands in your market segment (acquire market intelligence)
- Gather competitive intelligence and map the competitiveness in the industry
- Identify market opportunities for Agfa Graphics NV and make strategic plan(s), i.e. identify new applications, market potential/size, map our competitive position, establish market strategies, work out 3rd party collaborations with partners and/or customers, estimate potential sales and make business plan.
- Introduce new product/solutions in the market; cooperating with our global sales organizations in order to ensure effective/fast penetration into the market.
- Work out go-to-market plan and marketing 4P plan in co-operation with internal stakeholders; develop selling strategies to support regional sales goals.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales teams, Product management, R&D, manufacturing,… to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Design Business model, including partnering opportunities for complementary third-party assets, in order to broaden solution application reach and faster market penetration
- Master degree in a marketing, sales or business development area or proven track self-made entrepreneur.
- You have at least 5 years of B2B experience in the Packaging industry
- You are able to work in a complex international matrix organsiation
- In depth understanding of products and processes in packaging market: flexo, offset and gravure processes, understanding of inks, coatings and foils.
- Analytical mindset, holistic view, able to identify priorities
- Professional and effective communication & negotiation skills at all levels in the organization.
- Business sense/acumen, able to translate into business models/ business plans
- Creative, innovative, result oriented and project driven mindset
- Languages: English is a must, any other language is an asset.
- As this is a global position, you are willing to travel 25%
How to Applyhttps://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=agfagevaer&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=5101&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=r9
307 total views, 2 today