This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Apr 2017
Full-Time Manager for Civil Engineering
Manager for Civil Engineering
- Lead and coordinate construction projects as well as developing of cost estimates and timelines for facility projects;
- Taking care of the relationship with service companies and internal customers;
- Reporting to the management as well as coordinating documentations with a special focus to the internal approval process;
- Taking care of the maintenance of existing facilities as well as managing activities concerning new constructions or renovation works;
- Coordinating the team, monitoring the results as well as taking care of cost assignments and imputation tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent education;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of construction;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office as well as project management;
- High language proficiency in Italian, German and English language skills are beneficial;
- Good organizational and time management skills, independent working approach and assertiveness as well as competent and confident appearance;
- Strong communication and team-working skills, intercultural competence and reliability as well as affinity for the automotive and service industry.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.porsche.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=8570&curPage=1
259 total views, 2 today