Full-Time Manager Accounting Services
Manager Accounting Services
As Manager Accounting Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results. As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, Intertrust currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As Manager Accounting Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and Relationship Managers.
- We are looking for individuals who:Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment.
How to Applyhttp://www.careersatintertrustgroup.com/Vacancies/Vacancy-Manager-Accounting-Services-(M-F)
512 total views, 2 today