Full-Time Licensed Attorneys and Project Managers for Upcoming Document Review Projects
Licensed Attorneys and Project Managers for Upcoming Document Review Projects
eTERA Europe is seeking licensed attorneys for future document review projects, including project management-level candidates with specialized expertise and experience.
The details are as follows:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU;
- Candidates must be licensed in an EU member state or licensed in the U.S. (so long as U.S. attorneys satisfy EU work eligibility requirement);
- Candidates with fluency in a two or more languages are particularly encouraged to apply, particularly those interested in project manager roles;
- All work must be done on-site at an eTERA facility or one of our clients’ locations;
- The projects will have varying durations;
- Hourly pay rates are highly competitive, and will be based on both language ability and experience.
How to ApplyPlease submit your English-language CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with "EU PROJECTS" in the subject line. Please make sure your CV indicates:
- In what EU or U.S. jurisdiction you are licensed;
- How you are eligible to work in the EU (EU national, work permit, etc.);
- In what languages you are fluent.
687 total views, 1 today