Full-Time Lead Vendor Relationship Specialist
Lead Vendor Relationship Specialist
The IT Vendor Management department owns the end-to-end relationship of IT/Network vendors within SWIFT. The Vendor Manager will be responsible for operational delivery of the network services towards SWIFT and its customers. He/she will ensure that vendor performance is in line with contractually agreed Service levels. He/she has the objective to drive vendors to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Respond to internal customers’ requests for assistance and/or information. Support escalation when vendor deliveries or services are not in line with what was contractually agreed or not meeting reasonable expectations. Initiate; organise and manage the communication both internally at SWIFT and with the vendor, ensuring customer impact is well understood and escalations are managed adequately;
- Show ownership of major failures for a network vendor to deliver their service and drive to conclusion of the issue, including post-mortem phase, identifying root causes and improvement actions;
- Build and maintain networks within SWIFT and with the vendor at operational management level, this to ensure fast and efficient resolution of issues;
- Liaise with vendors and internal customers to ensure that the necessary procedures and processes are established in order to deliver and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA). Lead vendor service/delivery meetings. Own and maintain vendor related processes documentation;
- Define and improve processes to respond to the operational risk/resiliency needs of customers and improve the effectiveness of the delivery chain;
- Coordinate the development and participate in analysis of reports/feedback on product/service users, prepare global reports on vendor performance, analysis of issues, and potential vendor-related risks. Monitor risks, mitigations and improvement actions to closure;
- Follow-up on network deliveries and vendor driven migrations to protect both Swift and its customers interests;
- Responsible for the reporting on references and asset management of network lines and components. Update cases and reference systems;
- Participate in vendor and cost performance process to monitor pricing, processes, SLA and technologies;
- Evaluate and propose sourcing products and services based on business requirements. Support complex projects, applying existing vendor management practices to ensure expected outcomes.
- University degree or equivalent by experience;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Financial analysis and budget control experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with counterparts of different levels in the organization, as well internal as external (vendors);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Strong team player with sense of initiative;
- Continuous improvement mind-set;
- IT/Networking Background would be an asset.
How to Applyhttps://careers-swift.icims.com/jobs/3947/lead-vendor-relationship-specialist/job?mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
186 total views, 1 today