Full-Time Junior Monitoring Consultant
Junior Monitoring Consultant
Dods EU Monitoring is the leading provider of fast and accurate information about developments in EU affairs. We provide tailored political intelligence and analysis to the public affairs community, blending specialist expertise with cutting edge technology.
Dods is looking for a junior monitoring consultant with knowledge of EU policy. The role would suit a graduate in European studies with some experience working in an EU institution.
Duration: Fixed term contract of six months
The role will involve:
- Support to EU Monitoring team;
- Attending European Parliament committee meetings;
- Providing summaries of parliamentary plenary sessions and committee meetings;
- Conducting ad hoc research for clients in the field of EU policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven interest and understanding of EU policy and procedure;
- Previous work experience at an EU institution;
- Excellent level of English;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Good all-round IT and internet research skills.
Closing date: December 12 2016
Interview/Start Dates: ASAP
How to ApplySend your CV and a motivation letter to Alice Pulh at email@example.com with Junior Monitoring Consultant in the subject line of the email. Website: http://www.dodsinformation.com/product/eu-monitoring
697 total views, 3 today