Full-Time Junior Legal Consultant for Belgian EHS Law
Junior Legal Consultant for Belgian EHS Law
Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry;
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com.
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant (f/m) for its Europe team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Belgium;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements; and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
Your skills and qualification
- Law degree obtained in Belgium, specialisation in environmental law is an asset;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy;
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is essential;
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
The job is a full-time position in Brussels.
How to ApplyPlease address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Khadija El Khadri and submit your application with the reference number 2017-01-BE to firstname.lastname@example.org.
537 total views, 1 today