Full-Time Java Developer (EJB3, Hibernate)
Java Developer (EJB3, Hibernate)
We currently have a vacancy for a Java Developer fluent in English to offer his/her services as a specialist who will be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Software Analysis, design, development of web applications and testing;
- Implementation of development methodologies and release management;
- Business analysis, if needed, design of solution, including estimation, resolution and documentation;
- 2nd level support, root cause analysis, problem follow up and resolution;
- Bug fixing, evaluative maintenance and documentation;
- Continuous improvements tasks, such as challenging existing processes with the aim of reaching higher efficiency and automating repetitive procedures.
- University degree with minimum 7 years of relevant IT professional experience;
- Proven professional experience in software analysis, design and testing using Java 6, EJB3, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, XML/XSLT;
- Working experience in JBoss application server, Jenkins, Maven and SVN;
- Hands on experience in database programming using SQL and T-SQL on Sybase;
- Professional experience in maintaining a Credit Risk Software, preferably using the Expected Loss concept as a credit risk measure;
- Very good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
How to Applyhttp://www.eurodyn.com/default/page-job_advert/hqid-8/advertid-1365.html
368 total views, 1 today