Full-Time IT Senior Business Analyst – SAP RE-AA
IT Senior Business Analyst – SAP RE-AA
The IT Senior Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the CoE SAP Indirect Procurement organization and the Indirect Procurement departments of the different Operating Companies (Belgium, Greece, Serbia …) in scope, in collaboration with the local IT organizations.
He will act as an architect for our RE-AA solution and will coordinate the work of the other Indirect Procurement team members.
In collaboration with the local IT organizations:
The RE-AA Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of moderate to complex business problems/requirements to be solved with automated systems. He/She will apply a specific knowledge of the business combined with knowledge of the systems technology capabilities to solve business problems.
He/she will work closely with the IP team to work on the integration of the modules (AA-SRM-PM).
The position will require traveling (Europe&Asia) up to 30% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- Translate Business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices based on best in class standard packages;
- Create corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design;
- Design solutions, configure the system;
- Provide day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization;
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional Business capabilities with a clear Business Case in collaboration with the vendor;
- Works self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members;
- Lead and supervise the work assigned to external resources;
- Support the definition and development of the Indirect Procurement roadmap, leveraging the knowledge and insights of the legacy processes and data architectures;
- Analyze technology trends to improve reporting and analysis capabilities for the business;
- Lead training sessions for the end users.
- Master Degree in Information Technology sciences, or any other discipline of technical orientation (Supply Chain/Logistic/Retail experience or background preferred);
- Mandatory prior experience of 7 years in SAP FX-RE and/or AA;
- Experience through at least 2 SAP implementation/support roles as SAP FX-RE and/or AA track lead;
- Ability to conduct research and recommend changes in an existing, changing or emerging environment;
- International implementation experience, in multi-country roll-outs, based on global template;
- Good working knowledge of Procurement business processes;
- Clearly demonstrate expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition;
- Effective in delivering presentations and running meetings.
- Customer focused; possesses client relationship management skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, training skills and the ability to work effectively within a team;
- Ability to deliver high quality results, meeting established standards and expectations for the organization;
- Creative; identifies solutions and selects the best combination of practices by taking an innovative approach to problem solving;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Builds trust with colleagues, clients & vendors;
- Must be results oriented; demonstrates a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- Goal oriented; sets high personal standards of performance, seeks out new challenges and initiates activities;
- Team player; involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration;
- Adaptable to situations and different/multicultural environments (international scope);
- Demonstrates flexibility; revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Eager to learn and enjoy challenges that stimulate personal evolution;
- Ability to lead a mixed team of internal and external resources.
Technical knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of potential impacts on functional and on cross functional processes;
- Good working knowledge of SAP business processes associated with SAP Retail;
- SAP Modules:
- SAP ECC 6 or 7;
- SAP IS-Retail.
- SAP Support environment:
- Release management;
- Transports and authorization concept;
- Knowledge of BI will be considered an asset;
- Very good knowledge of new SRM UI add-on is required;
- Knowledge of SRM-MDM and SAP HR integration is a plus;
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio).
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch and/or Greek and/or Romanian and/or Serbian will be considered an asset.
How to Applyhttp://www.delhaizegroup.com/Portals/0/IT%20Senior%20Business%20Analyst%20SAP%20RE-AA.pdf
1473 total views, 1 today