Full-Time IT Officer
Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies, the national insurance associations, Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs.
Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income. Insurance makes a major contribution to Europe’s economic growth and development. European insurers generate premium income of almost €1 170bn, employ over one million people and invest nearly €9 900bn in the economy.
For our Support Services department, we are looking for a (m/f) IT officer.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current applications;
- Supports and facilitates the SharePoint adoption by end users;
- Tracks and monitors the progress of work being performed in a project and follows-up on milestones and deliverables. Identifies planning risks and issues;
- Collaborates with external IT developers to establish the technical procedural requirements and analyses trade-offs between usability and performance needs;
- Identifies and proposes opportunities to optimize the existing IT planning and reporting processes;
- Acts as a back-up for the first-line helpdesk support responding to queries;
- Supports collaboratively other IT tasks performed by the IT department such as the IT logical process.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related area with experience of minimum 5 to 7 years in IT support;
- Sound understanding and comprehensive experience with Microsoft Office, VB Script, and SharePoint configurations and project implementations;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Able to identify and prioritize issues;
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the business needs and translate them into application requirements;
- Excellent command of English.
We offer you a challenging and exciting position. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development. Permanent position, attractive salary and benefits.
How to ApplyPlease address application letters and curriculum vitae to Insurance Europe, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Bruxelles for the attention of Koen Ameye (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
1120 total views, 2 today