Internship Internship (6 months), Education (Reading project)
Internship (6 months), Education (Reading project)
The incumbent, under the direct supervision of Mrs Amapola ALAMA, Programme specialist in charge of the reading project, will carry out the following tasks and provide support for and assistance with:
• Researching and documenting reading experiences
• Researching to produce project proposals for funding
• Setting up an IBE international event on reading
• Currently enrolled in a MA degree (or already completed), in international cooperation with a specialisation in education
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Excellent research skills
• Creative open-minded team player with strong initiative and willingness to learn
• Strong interest in education and in the work of IBE – UNESCO
• Good mastery of Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Capacity to work effectively in teams and in a multicultural working environment.
• Fully Bilingual in English and French
BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
Please note that this internship is unpaid. The intern is responsible for all expenses related to the internship, including lodging, meals and transportation to and from Geneva. The intern must be self-insured through a medical provider.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a letter of application and your CV in UNESCO’s preferred format in English (Download), quoting reference number: 2016-09-GPE, to: International Bureau of Education (IBE), Administrative Unit, C.P. 199, 1211 Genève 20 Fax : +(41) 22 917.78.01 / or by email to email@example.com before 29 February 2016 midnight (Geneva time). Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
871 total views, 3 today