GIRP, the European Healthcare Distribution Association, is accepting applications from candidates currently seeing traineeship which is required as a mandatory part of their university/undergraduate curriculum. GIRP is currently accepting such applications from highly motivated undergraduate/graduate candidates seeking a 6-month internship, starting in September 2017. Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude, and team spirit. Please note that GIRP can only accept candidates who are enrolled in a university study programme for the entire duration of the traineeship.
- Assist with the organisation of the GIRP conferences and workshops;
- Researching, editing, and writing input for GIRP’s numerous publications;
- Compilation of PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external conferences;
- Perform research to support ongoing projects;
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and workshops with relevance to health policy;
- Maintenance of GIRP’s internet presence;
- Administrative support and office management.
- First-hand experience of the Brussels lobbying scene;
- Insight into the European pharmaceutical market and health policy sector in general and the sector of pharmaceutical full-line wholesaling in particular;
- Opportunities to be involved in hands-on projects from start to finish;
- Excellent team spirit in a multinational environment;
- Only housing & transportation costs are covered.
- Undergraduate/graduate student, the candidate must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship;
- The traineeship must be mandatory in the candidate’s study programme;
- Candidates must be fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility.
- Experience in event organisation;
- Affinity for graphic design;
- Attitude with social networking tools such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Good English writing and editing skills;
- Knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is desirable, other languages are an asset;
- Good Design skills.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate to Ms Giulia Colombo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
269 total views, 1 today