This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
15 Jan 2016
ECG Survey Internship
We are currently recruiting! A position for an internship is currently available. If you are interested and comply with ALL requirements below, please send an e-mail with your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering the opportunity to recent graduates, with an interest in transport and an adaptable approach, to get involved first-hand in the preparation of our biennial Survey of Vehicle Logistics in Europe.
This survey is a very comprehensive document and is used as a reference guide by manufacturers and logistics service providers alike in the industry. In fact it is the only work of its kind that specifically covers the finished vehicle logistics sector.
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with Oleh Shchuryk, ECG Research and Projects Manager, helping him in gathering and organising the material for the book.
Typical tasks could include:
- Contact ECG members via email and phone to obtain their company’s information;
- Assist with the organisation of the material and preparation of mock-up pages;
- Interact with our designer in the editing process.
Candidates should have:
- A university degree
- Very strong computer skills: proficient user of Windows, Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat Standard and Photoshop, knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM, web application platforms such as Sharepoint and HTML would be considered a plus;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, and a very good understanding of at least one other major European language would be an asset;
- An organised working style with good attention to detail, an ability to meet deadlines, with a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn about our sector;
- The ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously.
This is a full-time internship for 6 months (being linked to a specific project) in a stimulating and friendly multi-national atmosphere.
We provide an interesting remuneration package through a “contract of professional immersion”, within the highest category of equivalent opportunities in Brussels.
We regret that due to a high volume of CVs only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not legally & logistically able to work in Brussels.
Starting Date: March 1st 2016
1732 total views, 2 today