Representation to the European Union
ESPORG is the European Secure Parking Organisation. Our members are secure truck parking areas in the EU. ESPORG maintains the quality criteria and certification of secure parking areas across the EU and represent the interest of these towards all related stakeholders and decision makers.
ESPORG’s vision is ensure the most secure and best possible quality rest possibilities for professional connectivity in the wake of the digital era.
ESPORG provides students the opportunity to put their studies into practice and to grow their capabilities and interests. Within the framework of a six months internship the successful candidate will learn EU-lobbying “on the job” in the field of European transport policy. Major tasks include supporting the representation of ESPORG on EU level. To this, the intern will support the team content-related as well as administratively:
- Monitoring and analysing policy developments in the field of EU transport policy;
- Preparing presentations and related materials for workshops and meetings;
- Assisting the Director, special advisors and Board in the meetings with our members and partners;
- Identifying opportunities and research in policy domains and specific technologies;
- Assisting in development of brochures, briefing papers, policy documents and other materials.
We offer an internship to a truly instructive experience, combining sector-specific insights and European affairs. The intern will benefit from learning responsible tasks and communication strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in European affairs, economics, law, political sciences, or in the framework of an internship in these fields;
- Interested in European politics, decision-making and transport policies and complex political connections;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German, French and Dutch are a clear asset;
- Distinct communication and diplomatic skills;
- Open-minded, resourceful, analytic, quick of mind;
- Solution oriented, capable of explaining complex issues in writing;
- Dynamic, able to thrive under pressure and act quickly and efficiently;
- Proficient with MS Office, search tools, social media, etc.
The intern must be enrolled in a study programme during the internship. The school/ institute/ university must provide an internship convention that will be signed between the intern, the school and ESPORG at the beginning of the internship. The internship contract shall be made exclusively under Belgian law.
The paid internship will take place as soon as possible and no later than 1 April 2017 (full time – 5 days a week), based in Brussels.
How to ApplyApplications should contain a CV with photo and a motivation letter specifying the possible starting date as well as the desired period for the internship. If you wish to apply, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
478 total views, 1 today