- Do you study Political Science, International Relations, Defence studies or Security studies?
- Are you an interdisciplinary candidate with qualifications in Economics, Finance, or Human Resources?
- Have you studied Information Technology, Web or Graphic design, Library Sciences or Translation?
- Do you study Aeronautics, Engineering/Architecture or Facility Management?
- Do you have a background in Media or Journalism?
- Do you speak Russian, Ukrainian or Arabic?
- Are you able to conduct independent research and analysis?
NATO needs your skills!
As an international organization, NATO is characterized by diversity and gathers people from different backgrounds and cultures, work styles and ways of thinking. This is reflected in the Alliance’s Internship Programme, which offers opportunities in a variety of fields.
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- To provide the Organization with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- To provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organization.
- To contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- To expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
The 15th cycle of the NATO-funded Internship Programme opened on 13 March 2017 and will close on 18 April 2017 (23h55 CET) for placement in 2018. All our internships are remunerated and based in Brussels.
How to ApplyPlease refer to our website for more information on the eligibility criteria and the selection timeline: http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/72041.htm
3907 total views, 22 today