This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Feb 2017
POLYMER COMPLY EUROPE (http://www.polymercomplyeurope.eu) is offering an internship to a driven and thorough individual (m/f) who seeks to gain valuable insight into the work of a trade association in Brussels. The minimum duration of the internship is three months with the possibility of prolongation; the traineeship is remunerated. We are looking for someone to start in early March 2017.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist in organizing meetings and events
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Manage meetings/agendas/travel arrangements/appointments
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e‐mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases
- Support the preparation of reports and presentations
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Background: at least Bachelor, ideally Master in project or event management, communication or any related field
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of French/German is an advantage
- Open‐minded, flexible, and enthusiastic team‐player who works well under pressure
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to legally work in the EU
This is a full‐time position.
The intern should preferably be a currently enrolled student and be able to provide a university training agreement.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and a maximum one‐page cover letter to email@example.com before 24th February 2017 with the subject « PCE Internship ». We thank all applicants for their interest in this internship. Please note only short‐listed candidates will be contacted.
696 total views, 1 today