Dods EU Monitoring is the leading provider of fast and accurate information about developments in EU affairs. We provide tailored political intelligence and analysis to the EU public affairs community.
Dods is looking for an Intern to support its EU monitoring team in Brussels for approximatively five months. The role would suit a recent graduate in European studies and with a very good command of English language. The internship is paid.
Role will involve:
- Preparing and editing agendas;
- Supporting consultants in their daily monitoring tasks including research for clients;
- Writing reports in English on the basis of parliamentary committee meetings/plenary debates and press conferences.
- Very good command of English language;
- EU studies, good knowledge of EU legislative procedures;
- Reliable, good team player.
Starting date: Beginning of March 2017
Job Contact: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with intern position in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
How to ApplyDeadline for applying: January 13 2017 Website: http://www.dodsinformation.com/product/eu-monitoring.
813 total views, 1 today