Internship Intern for the Young Europeans’ Seminar
Intern for the Young Europeans’ Seminar
As the YES Intern, you will be responsible for providing administrative, logistic, and management support for the YES 2016 Organising team. One of your main tasks will be the organisation and supervision of the participants’ registration process on the YES Database. You will assist in handling logistical matters, such as communication with suppliers and with EJB Werbellinsee (YES premises), taking care of room division, preparing different lists of participants etc. You will prepare volunteers’ and students’ manuals and other relevant YES documents.
At the YES, you will not only assisting the Content and the Logistic Team Leaders, but you will also help with expense reimbursements and bookkeeping.
If you wish to be the Brussels-based Intern for the YES 2016, you should:
- Have good command of English and German (spoken and written);
- Be able to work effectively and learn different software and web-based programs (learning by doing);
- Have previous YES experience (desirable) or experience in working in the organisation of events;
- Have high level of motivation, responsibility and dedication to the objectives of the YES 2016;
- Be able to work independently and make reasoned decisions as well as ability to keep deadlines;
- Have quick comprehension of new concepts and be a team player;
- Have good time management and organizational skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to work under pressure;
- Be enrolled in a related University Program, such as Management, Communications, or other (preferential, but not compulsory).
How to ApplyApplication link http://www.eee-yfu.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/16-003-CB-YES-2016-Call-for-Brussels-Intern.pdf
417 total views, 1 today