Internship Intern for Policy & Programmes Team
The Policy and Programmes team is a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals who develop, guide, implement and evaluate projects for health professionals, policy makers, and people with diabetes. The team is seeking motivated interns to work with them in the development of new proposals and support existing projects in care, education, epidemiology, and public health.
The main roles of the intern will include:
- • Support current project coordinators and administrators with existing projects
- • Support drafting of policy and research papers and presentations
- • Undertake literature searches to establish background data for new proposals
- • Assist in the development of timelines and plans for projects
- • Assist with production and distribution of communications material
- • Assist in the gathering and analysis of data
- • Participate in education meetings and Policy & Programmes Department meetings
- • Provide further assistance as required.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
285 total views, 2 today