Internship Intern at Advocacy Team
For its Executive Office in Brussels, IDF is looking to hire an intern to reinforce Advocacy Department, starting in February 2016 for a 6 months internship. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to be part of a dynamic international federation.
- Researching on various topics (e.g. stakeholder mapping)
- Preparation of information for High-Level meetings (e.g. UN General Assembly, WHO Executive Board)
- Assist with the organisation’s event management
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative and organisational tasks
- Assist with production and distribution of advocacy tools and merchandise to key stakeholders
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
629 total views, 2 today