FESI – FEDERATION OF THE EUROPEAN SPORTING GOODS INDUSTRY
The Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry (FESI), a trade federation based in Brussels, representing the interests of some 1800 sporting goods manufacturers vis-à-vis the European institutions and international sports federations, is recruiting four interns for a period of minimum 4 months ideally starting
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious student or recent graduate looking to gain a first experience in lobbying.
General information about FESI
We invite you to visit our website – www.fesi-sport.org – to find out more about our structure, goals and activities.
- Student or recent graduate in European Studies, Political Science, Law or relevant related disciplines
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making process
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, other EU languages an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a small and international team
You will be expected to contribute to the overall functioning of FESI and the House of Sport by:
- Developing and encouraging synergies between the House of Sport partners
- Supporting partners in the development of common projects
- Searching and analysing potential new candidates to become partners
- Scheduling meetings and drafting agenda for it
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings
- Assisting the Secretary General of the organisation
- Providing reliable and effective administrative support for FESI staff colleagues
- Learning about the membership of FESI, associations and companies, their products and their European political interests
- Working on behalf of FESI in performing such tasks as designated by the Secretary-General and Issue Managers of the Federation
- Specifically, this includes tasks in the area of:
- House of Sport
- Miscellaneous tasks for other FESI Working Committees
- To assist the Federation and its representatives in their external lobbying activities.
- Seeking to establish new partnerships and extend the range of activities.
How to ApplyIf you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that the internship is unpaid, with a modest stipend upon conclusion of the internship. The deadline for applications is 26/05/2017.
122 total views, 1 today